Information about the Company:
The company was founded in 1999. Experimental production began in November, 1999, and later one actual production began immediately in May 2000, It is one Hayel Saeed Anam Companies’ Group, and its situated in Aden Governorate, Al Areesh.
Production woven bags (made of polyproplein) to contribute to meeting local market requirements for this product, and serve the national economy.
Care for Environment:
A priority of the Al Alam Industrial Company is to give attention to the environment in the framework of the policy of Hayel SaeedAnam Companies Group. To activate the role of the environment, an office resolution number (1) pf 2005 was issued to form the environmental management team in the company which create work teams, … the technical team, …the health … the safety and occupational health
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Environmental Work Teams.
1. To organize various activities to enhance environmental awareness in the company.
2. To act continuously to main the internal work environment.
3. To set up a database and information for various activities. .
4. To apply environmental policies and objectives.
5. To reduce adverse effects.
6. To take appropriate and preventive measures to comply with the objectives.
7. To disclose any defect in the environment whether harmful or useful, whether partial or total resulting from activities and products.
Analysis of Health and Environmental Traces
The activities of the environmental management team include mainly:-
-environmental inspection at internal environmental level.
-To communicate with industrial companies interested in environment.
-To set up a database for wastes of productive operations.
-To recycle wastes to be used as raw materials in a way that does not contradict with the quality of product.
For the purpose of distinction, Al Alam Industrial Company has since its founding sought to apply quality management system in its work to ensure improvement of performance, and on 27/4/2004, the company did won the ISO 9001-2000 certificate in Quality Management System from Intal Quality Certification pvt. LTD. The donor company checked and scrutinized the quality management system at Al alam Industrial Company. In this way the company with its workers and employees has been continuing to improve performance and achieve the drawn up objectives to achieve development in all productive, technical and managerial operations.
Tape Manufacturing Line:
It is made up of three lines which work around the clock, making tapes from PP which is imported from abroad. The tape manufacturing line is the first and basic stage in the production process. In view of its importance, the tape is subject to strict control to tests its lines quality every hour to know how they meet requirements and specifications.
-Production of tapes in various colours
-Production of tapes in various widths.
-Production of transparent tapes.
Fifty five million bags per year in various sizes ranging between packing of ten kg. to fifty kgs.
The line is composed of three sections:-
1. Printing section.
2. Cutting section
3. Pressing section.
In the cutting stage there are five most modern machines which ensure high quality production . This line is characterized with the following:-
-The bag base is strongly stitched.
The printing line is composed of 3 feliscographic printing machines and manual printer. These machines are among the world’s most modern machines.
- Printing of various colours
- Printing on both faces.
34,000 meter per one shift.
46,055,084 meter annually.
The loom line is composed of 84 looms. The loom is the machine which weaves long and wide threats and form weaves in the required width.
1. Capable of manufacturing weaves from 20 cm. wide to 70 cm.
2. Capable of including folds on the edge of the bag and thus giving it a new shape.
3. Capable of adding coloured tapes within a side band in the bad, giving it a new and characteristic shape.
62625 meter per one shift
50759852 meter annually.
Customers’ complaints are dealt with in the form of rectification and preventive measures, and they are tackled immediately along with attempts to know the roots of the problem in order to take measures that prevent repetition of the problem.
To know the measures taken to tackle customers’ complaints, we summarize them as follows:
1. To take corrective and preventive measure.
2. Visit the customers
3. To write a minute about the visit to the customers containing the problem and how to tackle it.
4. To analyze the roots of the problem.
5. to review the specifications and requirements.
6. To issue a document on inconsistency.
7. To hold meeting of the concerned department to take suitable decisions.
8. Final actions to be taken after ensuring sound measures and inspection.
9. Strict follow up and control after customer’s complaint is closed.
Since the beginning the top management of the company has been planning possible expanding of the company’s work, particularly as there is a good opportunity for these bags to be widely used in the local market and to attract foreign market. By analysis and study of the market share, it was shown that these bags are highly in demand in viewtheir manycharacteristics which make them most suitable substitutes to many bags which are now made from other materials like paper and jute etc.
Expansion in 2003
15 Looms were added
Expansion in 2004
Starex No. (2) was added
With addition of (8) looms
Expansion in 2006
Starx No. (3) was added
Kon m/c 2 and m/c printing
And Looms 17